On Tue, 1 Oct 2002, Chris Newman wrote:
> Does this imply that concurrent sessions see flag change notifications in
> response to the next command they issue (as Outlook assumes)?  Or are lazy
> notifications permissible (where concurrent sessions may get delayed
> notification of flag changes)?

I think that the answer is "yes".

That is, I think that the former is preferable but the latter is
acceptable.  My server goes to some effort to only do the former.

Given timing issues, I don't see how it is possible for a client to know
the difference, unless the client operated both concurrent sessions.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc