On Fri, 1 Nov 2002, Aaron Levitt wrote:

> Greets everyone-
>
> I am having some issues trying to apply the patches for imapd available
> from http://www.carumba.com/imap/.  Most importantly, we need the ability
> change the definition of home directories and hide dot files.  The site
> says it will work with the UW beta of imapd.  However, when I try to apply
> the patches, it fails.
>
> -Aaron

If you get this year's version of the UW imap kit that functionality is
already there, no need for hack/patches.

Look at the file "docs/CONFIG" for info on how to use the 'mailsubdir'
variable to change the definition of home directories.

Use the 'hideDotFiles' variable to hide dot files. ;)

BTW, questions specific to the University of Washington implementaion
of IMAP (ie UW-imapd) are better directed to the "c-client" mailing
list. The "imap" mailing list is for general discussions of the imap
protocol.

Dave

#include <std_disclaimer.h>