Hello everyone !

To anyone who helped me out with my problem about imap server beeing
very slow for only one user, I found where the problem was:
- this user's home directory is mounted over NFS (nis+autofs+nfs)
- he made a symbolic link /home/user/link pointing to /mnt/export/public
which is a public NFS share on the same server his /home directory is
mounted
- the last point seems to be the problem, I just deleted the link and
the imap server went back to normal for this user. I  just don't
understand why the imap client asks the imaps server to scan all the
user directory (and to follow symlinks !!!)...

I am so happy, I thank you all for your support.

Antoine