I need to do this on a much more automated basis.  I would prefer not to
have to write a script to star out passwords, especially as I may want to
block e-mail but not other things where the password is required.  It has
been suggested to me that I should look at resolving the issue via pam,
specifically through the use of pam_listfile .

--
 Mark P. Hennessy                                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]