Hi Cyrus,

I need to for the implementation of another protocol for which mail are
retrieved from the IMAP mail server.

Using hex string is a good idea but that protocol restrict me to decimal
values.

My api should retrieve the mails one by one and all the time indicates
with 5 decimals an identifier to the current retrieved mail and to the
next mail.

A caching solution is excluded here as my api could be called from
different front-end for a same session.

Thanks,
Barra