I am running UW IMAP IMAP4rev1 2001.315 on a Tru64 4100. My email clients
are Outlook 2000
and express. The users are sending and recieving email just fine (thanks).
But they are not able to delete unwanted mail.
In Outlook, when they click on delete, a single line appends to the subject.
There is no trash folder in Outlook.

I also use Horde's IMP for web mail. When users login using the web mail
client and uses it "trash" feature, it deletes the mail successfully and
writes it to the trash folder. I've noticed if I do this with the web mail
client, I'm able to delete mail in Outlook. Does anybody have a clue. TIA

Rodney