Max Okumoto wrote:

Hi, is there a way to make imap-2002 ignore ~/.snapshot directories in the users home directory? We are having problems to getting the "Corparate Time" plug-in for OutLook to work. Our users' home dirs are on a NetApp, which provides past snapshot of the users files in ~/.snapshot. And the CT plug-in does not allow us to change the mailroot.

If you also want hide other files starting with a dot you might want to change the following line of source file src/osdep/unix/env_unix.c:

-static short hideDotFiles = NIL;/* hide files whose names start with . */
+static short hideDotFiles = T;/* hide files whose names start with . */

--
MfG / Regards
Friedrich Lobenstock