Greetings.

I am frequently getting the following error when using outlook express (i
know, i know, but it's the company standard and i can't change it)...
besides, other clients like Eudora give a similar message, and the only way
i've found to correct the situation is to reboot the mail server (restarting
various services does not seem to help).

Your 'Inbox' folder was not polled for its unread count. Your server has
unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include
server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account:
'ussery printing bounce', Server: '192.168.100.41', Protocol: IMAP, Server
Response: '', Port: 143, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

anyway, does anyone have any ideas?  this happens several times a day, and
it's driving me and everyone else nuts !

thanks for any advice,

kenn