Timo Sirainen wrote:

On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 00:59, Ken Murchison wrote:

Looks like Cyrus just creates a normal selectable mailbox with "CREATE
mailbox.". I guess there haven't been much complains about that, so I'll
do that as well.

I don't believe that is correct. You can create foo.1.2 without foo or foo.1 In this case both foo and foo.1 will show up as \Noselect. The presence of a directory in Cyrus' mailstore doesn't not means that its an actual mailbox.

Sure, that's how my Maildir++ store works as well. I was just talking
about what happens when specifically creating a mailbox ending in
hierarchy separator. In that case Cyrus (2.1.10) creates a real mailbox.

That's correct. Sorry for my confusion.

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127