Hi Christof.

At 2003-12-09 11:59:33 +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> The complete answer goes into ONE Response (concatenated)

This isn't required. Multiple untagged FETCH responses are a valid way
to satisfy a single FETCH request.

> the answer for the body.peek is a quoted string (length given before
> the actual content).

Minor nit: it's an nstring, which can be either quoted (no length), or
a literal string (with a length, as you show in your example). I think
most servers send a literal or perhaps NIL, though.

(Of course, the problem that you and Andreas point out in the original
BODY[HEADER] response are real, and should be fixed just as you said.)

-- ams