I have searched the lists and Internet to the best of my ability and am
having trouble finding the process for allowing larger mailbox file sizes.
The <inbox> is currently located in /var/spool/mail/username. Is there a way
to alter the allowed size of the inbox? Also there seems to be a limited on
the outgoing mail size, I cannot find any setting information for this
either? I am new to IMAP/Postfix in general and would appreciate some
direction.

Thanks,

Paul