Antonio Cambule (STÜBER SOFTWARE) wrote:

Hi,

it's me again :-\ . This time: Mailbox Attributes.

Can one mailbox have more than one mailbox attribute at the same time

Yes.

and if so, can they be combined, like:

...\Noinferior \Noselect... or ...\Noinferior \Marked..... ?

Yes.

how will an LSUB or LIST answer look like?

Example1:   * LSUB (\Noinferior \Noselect)...

Example2: * LSUB (\Noinferior).....
* LSUB (\Noselect)......

Example 1 is the correct one (please check ABNF in the RFC 3501). The second is theoretically possible, but I doubt that any client will be able to cope with it.

The examples I've seen and the description talk only about one Attribute but not more.

Alexey