On Fri, 9 Jul 2004, Timo Sirainen wrote:
Is it correct for client to send "SUBSCRIBE mailbox/" command?

According to the IMAP protocol, it is not incorrect. Yes, that's a double negative, but in this case that has a significance.

The server has its own discretion to decide whether it is correct, and if so how it should be treated compared to "SUBSCRIBE mailbox".

This is not something that I would depend on if I were a client author.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Si vis pacem, para bellum.