I'm testing my IMAP server with Eudora Pro 4.3, and I bumped into a
problem I'm not sure what to do about, so I'd like your advice about
what is the correct way of handling things.
I have a message with these headers:

Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 21:35:10 GMT
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Simple Voice Message

Followed by base64 encoded audio.

I can view the message in Outlook, and play the audio without problems.
When I do the same with Eudora, it does not work.
For what I can see, I pass the audio back without decoding it. Outlook
sees the encoding header specifying base64, and takes care of it. Eudora
does not (if I open the attachment in an editor, it is still encoded and
therefore cannot be played).
My question is: what am I supposed to do with encoded message body? Is
there an RFC that specifies the correct behavior?