On Jan 08, Davide Alberani <davide.alber...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [THE TITLE IN THE RESULTS LIST ISSUE]
  [...]
> While I think the result lists of 'sql/local' is a little more
> useful, it's true that this is an important difference with
> the 'http' interface, and I'm taking into consideration a "fix"
> for 4.0.

Implemented in SVN, for 'sql' and 'local'.  Only for movies, I still
have to check if this problem applies to people, too.

When a movie in the results list is from the AKA set and if this
title is different from the original one, 'akas' is set.
So that, printing a set of results you can do this:

for m in results:
    print m.movieID, m['title'], m.get('akas')

So far none of the IMDbPY-based program support this ('akas' in
the results of a search), but it shouldn't be difficult to do.

Btw, I plan to collect 'akas' in searches for 'http' and 'mobile', too.

--
Davide Alberani <davide.alber...@gmail.com> [PGP KeyID: 0x465BFD47]
http://erlug.linux.it/~da/