On Jan 13, Mike Castle <dalg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I also just tested with PRAGMA journal_mode = OFF;

Good - I'll update the code and documentation ASAP (and submit it to you,
to check that I've understood everything).

> But, are you doing something at the beginning with preserving current
> ids?

Not exactly (actually, at least); the only information saved and
restored between two runs are "imdbID" (collected when IMDbPY have
to retrieve from the web the "real" imdbID for a movie/person/...,
and stored in the database for future faster accesses).
They are not matched against the 'id' columns of their respective
tables, but on the whole set of information (title, imdbIndex, year, ...)
and so this would not a problem.

Thanks!
--
Davide Alberani <davide.alber...@gmail.com> [PGP KeyID: 0x465BFD47]