Thanks David,
That was exactly what I was looking for, unfortunately it doesn't seem to
work fully.

if you look here:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0121955/episodes
season 13 episode 7 hasn't aired yet, but it has a listing coming up in a
few days.

when I do as you suggested, I get 'airing' data for 13x06, but not for
13x07, but they both appear to have the data on the website.