On May 02, Davide Alberani <davide.alber...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Beware!  They are out!  They will catch you and eat your brain! ;-)

Mine was eaten, at least. :-(

There are problems with the installer of both IMDbPY and IMDbPYKit.
IMDbPY doesn't install the .po, .pot and the generated .mo files
needed for locale support.
This can be fixed copying by hand the files and directories in the
imdb/locale directory.
It's not a big deal (the locale support doesn't work, and that's all),
and probably I will not release a new version only to fix this.

The IMDbPYKit problem is more serious and 1.1.1 will be released
later today, I hope.
It skips every file and directory in imdbpykit/web/static/
In the SVN there is the fix (using a MANIFEST.in file).

I apologize for these problems: I should have put more care (this
doesn't change the fact that the Python installers are a ugly mess ;-)

--
Davide Alberani <davide.alber...@gmail.com> [PGP KeyID: 0x465BFD47]
http://erlug.linux.it/~da/