Hello

If I search for a movie and the results coming back from imdb is of
length 1, everything works perfect.

If I search for a movie and the results coming back from imdb is greater
than 1, it looks like the parser get the wrong information. The title is
replaced with years and the script fails with "Invalid Name"

Please help, as I think this application is really great and I would
love to get it to work properly

Thanks

Mark
To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following
address or copy into your Internet browser:
https://www.fnb.co.za/disclaimer.html

firstrandbankdisclai...@fnb.co.za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.