Hello again,

After the most recent IMDbPy update, the get('runtimes') function no longer
pulls any data at all.  I was wondering if there is now a new method to get
the runtimes for a movies or if perhaps I am doing something wrong.  Below
is how I am accessing the function.  Thank you for your time in this
matter.

   i = imdb.IMDb(accessSystem='http')
   nw_movie = i.get_movie(imdbID)
   nw_runtime = nw_movie.get('runtimes')
   if nw_runtime:
      s = u'%s\n' % u', '.join(nw_runtime)
   else:
      s = "Not Available"

Thanks again,
--
Zack Borschuk

"The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary." - Vince
Lombardi