In a moment of craziness, I opened some accounts here and there to
spread the word.  Maybe some of these tools will be useful to attract
new developers and users.

Twitter:
  http://twitter.com/imdbpy It republishes the SF's news feed.
  http://twitter.com/imdbpy_devel It publishes the changes in the
                                  Mercurial repository on bitbucket.org

Transifex:
  http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/imdbpy/c/default/
  Could help the translation to other languages.

OpenHatch:
  http://openhatch.org/+projects/IMDbPY
  To seek for help amongst other developers.

No, there's no facebook page because I'm not subscribed and I don't
plan to do it. :-)

--
Davide Alberani <davide.alber...@gmail.com> [GPG KeyID: 0x465BFD47]
http://www.mimante.net/