On 09/29/2010 12:45 PM, Davide Alberani wrote:

> I'll have time to check the patch and commit it to Mercurial only
> tomorrow.  By the way, anyone should feel free to fork the IMDbPY
> repository on Bitbucket (specifically
> http://bitbucket.org/alberanid/imdbpy_new_search_parsers/ ),
> commit his changes and ask for a pull.

Is it that fork or the one called imdbpy_parsers2010? I might have
forked the wrong one.

>> tried building it myself, imdb page killed lxml, elementtree and
>> BeautifulSoup,
>
> Strange: we're based on lxml (falling back to BeautifulSoup if
> lxml is not installed).

At some places we have to fix the HTML before feeding it to lxml or
beautifulsoup (the "preprocessors" in the code). Maybe it was one of
those pages.

--
H. Turgut Uyar <u...@itu.edu.tr> [GPG KeyID: 0xEAF45FB8]
http://web.itu.edu.tr/uyar/