Hello!
I came back from holidays, and started working on the new website..
I would like to show you a first example of the new website:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/921872/IxD/IMDbPY/index.html

This is the home page. It's a really raw and "sharp" version, which needs a
lot of changes, and shouldn't be considered the final version.
Anyway, let me know if you like it and if I'm on the right direction, and if
there is something that I have to change or improve (or remove). Of course
if you don't like it no problem!! I will not complain :)

Just a few notes:
 - links in the middle of the page are like fast paths to the most used
pages. Is there a guests counter in the current website, so we could know
which pages are currently the most visited ones?
 - I have to finish the footer, that, by now, is only a dark strip on the
page bottom
 - there are problems with elements spacing that I have to work out...

Bye!
   Alberto Malagoli