Thanks i find it in the /usr/share/doc…..

But i'm having a problem : SCANNING aka titles: "Bleep My Dad Says" (2010)
2011-10-10 02:36:03,844 CRITICAL [imdbpy]
/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/imdb/_exceptions.py:35: IMDbParserError exception
raised; args: ('invalid title: """"',); kwds: {}
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "imdbpy2sql.py", line 2898, in <module>
    import psyco
ImportError: No module named psyco
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "imdbpy2sql.py", line 2911, in <module>
    run()
  File "imdbpy2sql.py", line 2781, in run
    doAkaTitles()
  File "imdbpy2sql.py", line 1747, in doAkaTitles
    akaDict = analyze_title(akat, _emptyString='')
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/imdb/utils.py", line 319, in analyze_title
    series_d = analyze_title(series_title, canonical=canonicalSeries)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/imdb/utils.py", line 319, in analyze_title
    series_d = analyze_title(series_title, canonical=canonicalSeries)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/imdb/utils.py", line 413, in analyze_title
    raise IMDbParserError, 'invalid title: "%s"' % original_t
imdb._exceptions.IMDbParserError: invalid title: """"