On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 9:31 AM, qiuxia lu <luqiu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am running imdbpy2sql.py using IMDbPY 4.9. It hangs on FLUSHING
> MoviesCache for hours, is that normal? The message is as follows:

Hi,
it seems to be a known problem with recent versions of SQLObject.

Until we find a solution, as a workaround you can install SQLAlchemy and
use it adding the "-o sqlalchemy" argument to the command line.

I think I'll add a warning about SQLObject in the code...

Let us know if it fix your problem.

--
Davide Alberani <davide.alber...@gmail.com>  [PGP KeyID: 0x465BFD47]
http://www.mimante.net/