On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 7:27 AM, Sye Declerck
<sye.decle...@claimerce.com> wrote:

> Hi, I am attempting to import imdb plain text file using imdbpy2sql.py using
> the following command on ubuntu precise and am getting aKeyError: 'gender' .
> Can anyone assist?

Hi.
Is it possible that you're using it on an existing database created with a
previous version of IMDbPY?

If this is the case (and you don't mind losing the imdbIDs that you may have
collected), you can try with a new database or after you've dropped the
tables in the old one.

HTH,

--
Davide Alberani <davide.alber...@gmail.com>  [PGP KeyID: 0x465BFD47]