On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 4:35 PM, Marcello Fab <fab_marce...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> some days ago I wrote you about the search_film issue. I replaced your
> function with the attached one and, though it is not as complete as yours,
> it seems to be working. Maybe it can be used as a temporary solution.

Hi!
Thank you very much for your help.  In the mercurial repository [1] there're
already the first fixes for this problem.
But your solution is very interesting... were did you get the spec of
urls like this?
  http://akas.imdb.com/xml/find?json=1&nr=1&tt=on&q=matrix

Is there some documentation?

We have to check what kind of search we do, but maybe we can also replace
them with a simpler and safer json query, who knows... :-)

Thanks!

+++
[1] https://bitbucket.org/alberanid/imdbpy

--