Hi,

My name is Jacob, and I was wondering: is there a way to access an
individual user's reviews for different movies? For example, can I use
IMDbPy to access the score of every movie rated by imdb_user1978 (a made-up
user)?

I've been playing around with a project where I rate movies on my own, then
go through top users of IMDb to try and find people who have the same taste
in movie as I do. That way, whenever a new movie comes out I can see their
reviews and determine if I would enjoy it!

I am a big-time amateur at this kind of stuff, so its easy for me to get
lost in the documentation trying to find what I 'm looking for.

Thanks!
Jacob Higgins