I've had Horde up and running for about a week. This thing is great!! I've been slowly adding modules and now I'm trying to get dimp up and running. Last night I downloaded the latest cvs version of horde, imp, and dimp. Then I had everything working, but I couldn't get setup to display the configuration screens. I ran the install-packages.php module and now the screens will appear, but dimp simply displays "Loading" and sits there. When I look in the apache log, I see the following:

Cannot use a scalar value as an array in C:\\Program Files\\PHP\\PEAR\\Horde\\Registry.php on line 287

I'm using Apache 2.2.3, PHP 5.2, and MySQL 5.0 on a Windows box. I really think I'm close to getting this working and making my wife really happy.

I have the following modules loaded:

dimp
kronolith
klutz