Quoting "Todd C. Williams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

When a bug is fixed (like imp's 4834) the ticket just says something like "fixed" in CVS. How do know which files were fixed so I can try to apply the changes?

The CVS commits almost always mention the bug number, so you can search the cvs list archives. However, you may well run into changes that depend on other changes for anything that's non-trivial; most fixes are meant to be wrapped up in the next point release. If you're using CVS, though, then you can just update. :)

-chuck