LEVEAU Stanislas wrote:
Hi,

When I sent a message with subject contain "ça", when the personn receive the message, the suject is good
But when the personn reply the message, the subject begin "Re: ça"

Could you have an idea about the encoding of charset in the subject when your reply a message

Do you also have an encoding problem with the first line of the e-mail as well? We got this report and I can confirm the problem but have not had the time to investigate why it is happening yet.

---
There seems to be a small bug to our French Webmail. When you reply to an email, you get the quoted text preceded by:

Firstname Lastname [EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :

The accents are replaced by symbols, it should read "a écrit"
---

Thanks in advance
regards
Stan

Joseba Torre a écrit :
Hi,

I'm running dovecot as my Imapd server (version 1rc24). I can display quota usage using thunderbird+display_quota or squirrelmail+check_quota.

I've also tried with imp (horde-webmail 1.0) with no success. The command backend is not an option -the webserver is a different host-, and i've tried any other option but nothing seems to happen. Is there any way to display dovecot's quota usage? and if not, is there any work in progress in this direction?

Thanks in advance.