----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von [EMAIL PROTECTED] -----
     Datum:  Thu, 19 Jul 2007 13:21:12 +0200
       Von: Martin Waschbuesch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Betreff:  Re: [imp] use filters on outgoing mails?
        An: Jan Schneider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Jan,

I finally found the option that says 'allow using filters on other folders' - yet enabling or disabling it does not make any difference? I still am able to create filters but for incoming mail. What I am looking for is to be able to apply a rule to a new mail just after sending it.

Thanks,

Martin

Zitat von Jan Schneider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Zitat von Martin Waschbuesch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi all,

Can I use filters on other than objects in the inbox?
E.g. I sort out mails coming from the various mailing lists I am
subscribed to, and would like my outgoing mails to also be sorted.
Is there (or will there be) an option to do that? (or should I ask
on  the ingo list)

It's a preference setting, at least with IMP 4.2, to allow filtering
on all folders.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/

"In everyone there sleeps
A sense of life lived according to love.
To some it means the difference they could make
By loving others, but across most it sweeps
As all they might have done had they been loved.
That nothing cures."

Philip Larkin 'Faith Healing' (1960)

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/
[...]