On Thu, 21 Feb 2008, MailingListe wrote:

> Zitat von MailingListe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
>> Hello
>>
>> we have two problems with the UI of IMP. One is only related to IE one
>> is more general.
>> - The IE problem is that the icon for "closing" the side menu bar
>> disapears as soon as the cursor is placed on this icon. It is
>> therefore not possible to size down the side menu. This is with IE6
>> all patches on Windows XP and 2000.
>>
>> - The second problem is that with lower resolution display (1024x768)
>> the menu bar with the icons does a "line break" at the side menu and
>> is not sized across the whole width as it should IMHO. I can provide a
>> sample screenshot on request because it is not possible to post images
>> to the list.
>
> Can someone please comment if the second one is intended behaviour?

It looks like the intended behavior to me:

<frameset id="hf" cols="150,*" framespacing="0" frameborder="0">
   <frame name="horde_menu" src="/horde/services/portal/sidebar.php"
scrolling="auto" noresize="noresize" />
   <frame name="horde_main"
src="https://webmail.oregonstate.edu/horde/?frameset_loaded=1"; scrolling="auto"
noresize="noresize" />
</frameset>

Maybe it would look better if the sidebar started in the far upper left
corner, instead of being positioned below the menu bar?

        Andy