Quoting Nick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi, I've downloaded DIMP 1.1 final and in IE7 the scrollbar does not work
correctly.
When it first loads, I see your css-styled scrollbar, and then a second
later a "system" scrollbar appears on the top of it.

this could be an overflow issue or with sizing?

If i resize the reading pane, then I can see correct dimp scrollbar, but
when clicking on it, IE's scrollbar takes over and effectively hampers my
scrolling.

any pointers as to what files to look at to fix it?

DIMP's CSS/javascript is designed to prevent any horizontal (and vertical) scrolling on any browser, not just IE 7. I can't reproduce horizontal scrolling in any situation, so I don't know what to tell you. To fix (or to file a bug report) you will need to identify the element in the page causing the scrolling.

Looking at your screenshot, it appears you may not be using the default theme. Does this happen when using the default theme?

michael