Hello,

I'm upgrading my horde/imp/turba installation.

Horde : 3.1.6 -> 3.3
Turba : 2.1.6 -> 2.3

Turba uses two sources of data : an LDAP directory and mysql.

When I try to access data from either address books, I have the following messages (both with LDAP and mysql sources) :

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /export/htdocs/imap/horde/turba/lib/ListView.php on line 311

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /export/htdocs/imap/horde/turba/lib/ListView.php on line 341

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /export/htdocs/imap/horde/turba/lib/ListView.php on line 311

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /export/htdocs/imap/horde/turba/lib/ListView.php on line 311

At line 311, I have :

    /**
     * @param integer $i  The zero-based index of the column
     */
    function getSortInfoForColumn($i)
    {
        $sortorder = Turba::getPreferredSortOrder();
        $column_name = $this->getColumnName($i);
        $i = 0;
---->   foreach ($sortorder as $sortfield) {
            if ($column_name == $sortfield['field']) {
                return array_merge($sortfield, array('rank' => $i));
            }
            $i++;
        }
        return null;
    }

This function doesn't exist at Turba 2.1.6.

This was working before and I followed all upgrade instructions inside doc/UPGRADE files.

Any hint ???