Hi,

it's a feature. Normaly IMP will display the from address in an normal folder (not send folder). If the from address is associated to the account of the user it will display the to address. In the send folder IMP reacts the other way round, it will display the from address if from address is not associated
with the account.

IMP uses the email adresse that are stored in the Identities from- address,
and alias adresses.

Quoting Michael McCallister <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Greetings,

I recently installed Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.2 and everything went perfectly except for one issue. The "To" column (as displayed in the "Sent" column) is displaying the "From" header information for all emails not sent via IMP. Here is a cropped screen shot illustrating the problem: http://caffeine.contactdesigns.com/~jolt/imp_sentfolder_tocolumn.png When clicking to view the contents of an email from the "Sent" folder, it does display the value of the "To" header correctly. When I view the "Sent" folder in Thunderbird, it displays the "To" column correctly.

Here is information on my setup:

   * Centos 5 2.6.18-92.1.13.el5
   * PHP 5.2.6
   * MySQL 5.1
   * Dovecot 1.1.6
   * Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.2 (IMAP auth)
   * imap-2007d
   * lighttpd with PHP in fastcgi
   * './configure'  '--with-openssl=/usr' '--with-mysql' '--with-zlib'
     '--enable-inline-optimization' '--enable-fastcgi' '--disable-pdo'
     '--without-sqlite' '--with-gettext' '--with-mcrypt'
     '--with-imap=imap-2007d' '--with-iconv' '--enable-mbstring=all'
     '--enable-mbregex' '--with-gd' '--with-png-dir=/usr'
     '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-mime-magic=/usr/share/magic.mime'

Does anyone know if this is a bug or some configuration option that I need to tweak for my setup? If it is a bug, any ideas on an easy workaround or the files/functions that are most likely involved?

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Michael

BTW, HGWE is really nice - I really like it. Here is the config I used to get it working on nginx (still testing nginx) in case anyone needs to run it on nginx:

       location ~ .php/? {
           root           html;
           fastcgi_pass   unix:/tmp/default-php.sock;
           fastcgi_index  index.php;
           set $path_info  "";
               set  $path_info  $2;
           }
           fastcgi_param  PATH_INFO  $path_info;
fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME /sites/domain.com/htdocs$fastcgi_script_name;
           include        fastcgi_params;
       }