Zitat von LÉVAI Dániel <l...@ecentrum.hu>:

On Sunday 14 December 2008 22.10.03 Rick Romero wrote:
LÉVAI Dániel wrote:
> On Sunday 14 December 2008 18.45.41 LÉVAI Dániel wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> I'm using IMP 4.3.2 with Horde 3.3.2.
>> What is the less intrusive way of disabling IMP's "Fetch Mail"
>> feature?
>
> There must be a better way than:
>
> find /my/horde/install/ -iname "*fetchmail*" -exec chmod 000 {} \;
>
> I can tell there is no such option in the Administration menu.
>
> Daniel

What if you disable the preference completely in prefs.php ?  I
assume the if (!$pop3)  would keep fetchmail from displaying for pop3
users, what happens when it's removed completely?

I think this is more intrusive than taking away permissions. I don't
want to maintain a separate tree for my tweaks. In this case, it makes
it harder to upgrade.

Also, I don't think it would prevent users from directly access
fetchmail*.php files.

Lock the fetchmail preferences.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/