Zitat von LÉVAI Dániel <l...@ecentrum.hu>:

Jan Schneider wrote:
Zitat von LÉVAI Dániel <l...@ecentrum.hu>:

Hi!

I have this problem with Horde-3.3.2 and IMP-4.3.2:

The left-side folder list has some folders, whos names contains localized characters. This is displayed correctly when I select the "English (American)" language entry on the login page from the dropdown menu. But when I choose my locale, which is "Magyar" (Hungarian), the folders won't display the correct characters. It's like this:

With "English (American)" locale:
Ügyfél

With "Magyar" locale:
&ANw-gyf&AOk-l

The latter is the same displaying as with the folder's name on the filesystem:
# ls -1 user/Maildir/
[...]
.&ANw-gyf&AOk-l/
[...]

Does this only happen with special folders, or with any folders containing non-ascii chars?

What do you mean by special folder? If you're asking if this is a Sent/Trash etc.. folder, then no; this folder is an immediate subfolder under the Maildir root dir (or under the Mail entry in IMP's left sidebar). It is right under INBOX. It is a "handmade" folder :) Hope I make sense.

It has to be an issue with your mail server then, because non-ascii characters in regular folders work perfectly fine in the latest (and any older) release.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/