Quoting Pete Masse <p...@chemistry.montana.edu>:

It seems to me that the admin account has the ability to read all of the user's email from his/her login screen. At least that's the way I thought I saw it at one time. If this is true and I'm not mistaken, how is this made possible?

This is not something that is provided by Horde/IMP as distributed. Though I admit to seeing similar behavior with some big web providers via the control panel software they use. Hostdepartment.com comes to mind...

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)