Quoting John Madden <jmad...@ivytech.edu>:

Running Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.2.3.  No mods aside from
CASifying it.

Running through DIMP seems fine, messages load, etc., until loading
my
Sent folder (at the moment, although I've seen it on other
folders).
The loading graphic never goes away as if the folder isn't
completely
loaded and messages within it aren't clickable (although they load
with
keyboard navigation).  Did a bit of profiling in Firebug but I
haven't
gotten any further with it.  40kb limit on the list prevents me
from
attaching a screenshot but I have one if it would help.  The
regular
error console shows "a is undefined" when this folder loads.
Further
clicking to other folders after this results in errors like
"a.down("div
a[sortby=" + c + "]") is undefined"

I've confirmed this on multiple fresh accounts on my install.

Any suggestions?  Should I open a bug report?

John

--
John Madden
Sr UNIX Systems Engineer