Citeren mic...@casa.co.cu:

Tomorrow i work to implement sasl authenticated in my MTA.

this is my config imp , i don't see where i can lock the from_address

I don't know how to do that. I prefer *not* relaying at all on port 25 in the MTA and only allow relaying messages through port 587 (submission) if the SASL authenticated user is allowed to use that from address.

By doing so, you can conveniently handle this in one location (the MTA) and fix this problem for users that use webmail, as well as people on a dial up connection (POP3/IMAP) who use your system for mail delivery.

Best regards, Arjen