Hello,

Ok, with a server.php file like that (without imap_config option):

$servers['imap'] = array(
  'name' => 'IMAP Server',
  'server' => 'imap.mydomain.com',
  'hordeauth' => 'false',
  'protocol' => 'imap/ssl/novalidate-cert',
  'port' => 993,
  'maildomain' => 'mydomain.com',
  'smtphost' => 'smtp.mydomain.com',
  'smtpport' => 25,
  'realm' => '',
  'preferres' => '',
  'dotfiles' => 'false'
);

Inbox, Trash, Drafts & Sent directories are displayed but all
files/directories in /home/<user_id> too (except dotfiles), and i don't want to
see them.

- The default directory for new directories is not /home/<user_id>/mail but
/home/<user_id>.

- I would like to not show all these directories (including /home/<user_id>/mail)
except directories *under* /home/<user_id>/mail/ directory.

How to fix this ?

Thanks.

I'm trying to setup Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.2.4 with the IMAP server : uw-imap

I can't modify IMAP/SMTP server settings (not root).

My imp/config/server.php file is :

$servers['imap'] = array(
   'name' => 'IMAP Server',
   'server' => 'imap.mydomain.com',
   'hordeauth' => 'false',
   'protocol' => 'imap/ssl/novalidate-cert',
   'port' => 993,
   'maildomain' => 'mydomain.com',
   'smtphost' => 'smtp.mydomain.com',
   'smtpport' => 25,
   'realm' => '',
   'preferres' => '',
   'imap_config' => array(
      'namespace' => array(
         'mail/' => array(
            'name' => 'mail/',
            'delimiter' => '/',
            'type' => 'personal',
            'hidden' => false
         ),
      ),
      'search_charset' => array(
         'UTF-8' => true
      ),
   ),
);

User inbox is under /var/mail/<user_id> (mbox format) and sent mails, trash & drafts is under ~/mail/Sent, ~/mail/Trash & ~/mail/Drafts.

When a user logs, in IMP interface, in the left column, folders Sent, Trash & Drafts appear but not the inbox, this is because the imap_config is present, i think.

How to display inbox in the left column ?

How about *not* setting imap_config then, which is not supported anyway?

Jan.