Zitat von J?nis <j...@ktf.rtu.lv>:

Cit?jot Oberdan Albertoni <o...@digicolor.net>:

Now is in home_dir_of_horde/pear/horde-translation if you have intalled from pear.

This place is only correct if you installed into a separate PEAR repository. If you installed into your global PEAR, horde-translation should be in your path, e.g. /usr/bin/.

I installed Horde using pear, but i can not locate horde-translation anywhere on hard disk despite pear saying that Horde_Translation is installed.

I have to note that Horde_Translation-1.0.0 itself does not contain such file.

It's not part of Horde_Translation, but of horde.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/