and composing a new mail. It's automatically comes on right position.But
here is something wrong with in case of Reply.

Is there is any way to fix it.

On 9 December 2011 08:41, Vikas Parashar
<vikas.parashar at fosteringlinux.com
>* Hello,
*>*
*>* We are using Horde4.I get cursor on right position When composing  new
*>* message or forward a message. But In case of reply the message i find it
*>* after the signature.
*>* Is there is any way to fix it.
*
It's a user preference.  In Mail Preferences, Message Composition...

Where should the cursor be located in the compose text area by default?
Top, Bottom, Before Signature

Simon