On 27/04/12 12:41, Dinoosh Nikapitiya wrote:
Hi guys,

I installed a Mail server using exim4, dovecot-imap, with virtual users in
a debian squeeze server. Now i want to install horde as its webmail
interface.

I installed horde using pear but cannot find a way to configure horde to
show users mail boxes. i found few howtos telling that to edit server.conf
but i cannot find it in horde folders.

Please anyone can show me how i to configure it will be a great help.

Thanks

Dinoosh.

I believe the servers.php has been renamed backends.php. You should find it in imp/config/backends.php

As per docs, you have to create a backends.local.php and put your settings there, so they don't get overwritten by future upgrades.

Sebastian