Quoting Arjen de Korte <arjen+ho...@de-korte.org>:

Citeren "John H. Bennett III" <benne...@thebennetthome.com>:

I started testing using PGP encryption. I can't send email if I choose to encrypt or encrypt/sign the message. If can send mail using any of the other PGP options.

The error, I'm getting is:

?PGP Error: Could not obtain public key from the keyserver.

Here is a copy of my imp settings:
$conf['utils']['gnupg'] = '/usr/bin/gpg';
$conf['utils']['gnupg_keyserver'] = array('pgp.mit.edu');
$conf['utils']['gnupg_timeout'] = 10;

I did some searching on the 'Net, and was able to send a query to the mit.edu key server, and get a response from it, and the public key matches what's shown in Imp's options.

My FW isn't blocking the traffic, so unless some other device is upstream, I'm at a loss why I'm getting this error.

Any additional things to look at, would be appreciated. All of my Horde H3 modules are up to date.

Horde H3 is seriously out-of-date. Consider upgrading.

Best regards, Arjen

This I know, but this is the version that currently gets installed with the distro I'm using. If it's updated, then I'll certainly test again.

Thanks,

John