Citējot Simon Brereton <simon.buongio...@gmail.com>
Thu, 25 Oct 2012 12:37:29 -0400:

Despite the over-whelming evidence before me, it's difficult to
believe that that feature request has been low-priority for 7 years.
A suggestion, if I may - would it be possible to put donate buttons on
feature requests to crowd-source the finance?  I'm sure that the
feature isn't worth the $500 it would probably cost to develop that
feature (and I may be well off the mark), but it would be worth $5/10
that I'd be prepared to contribute.

Actually, I believe the spellchecker in Horde is of the lowest importance as virtualy any modern browser includes Hunspell based spellchecker on its own (Firefox, Seamonkey, Opera to name a few... except IE, of course) with extensive list of available languages, including quite exotic ones no one dared to make available for ispell/aspell.

Janis