Quoting Simon Brereton <simon.buongio...@gmail.com>:

On 9 Apr 2013 20:53, "Michael M Slusarz" <slus...@horde.org> wrote:

Quoting Simon Brereton <simon.buongio...@gmail.com>:

My Git install automatically updated to 6.1.0-git and the report as
spam function is now missing as are several other core features.

Is this intentional?

Yes.  Please check the list archives - this was announced last week.

What was announced was a migration to 6.1 - what wasn't announced was the
loss of spam reporting functionality, or, as I see it from the diff on the
config files, the loss of auto creating special folders and a bunch of
other things...

This is exactly what was stated in the announcement. Namely that if you wanted to keep running, for example, IMP 6.0 you needed to immediately switch to FRAMEWORK_5_0 once the change occurred.

If you want to continue running the "new" master branch (x.1 versions of released applications) you need to upgrade your installations. See, e.g.: imp/docs/UPGRADING

michael