Citeren Arjen de Korte <arjen+ho...@de-korte.org>:

Since upgrading to Horde-5.1.0 my Virtual inbox stays empty, even when the Mailbox Summary shows there are new messages. I use IMAP subscriptions and confirmed that the mailbox where the messages are sorted into is checked for new mail. What am I missing here?

Weird. I deactivated the Virtual Inbox in the IMP -> Saved searches preference (saved it) and activated it again (saved it once more). Now it works again.

No, it doesn't.

It turns out that (at least here) the Virtual Inbox is only refreshed when logging in (which I also did, so that the preferences would be refreshed). When I read a message from the Virtual Inbox and refresh it, nothing happens. Before upgrading to IMP-6.1.0, this used make the message disappear from the Virtual Inbox.