Zitat von Anna Christina Naß <a...@annachristina.eu>:

Zitat von Jan Schneider <j...@horde.org>:

Hallo Jan,

mysql> SELECT * FROM `horde_prefs` WHERE pref_name like '%cert%';
Empty set (0.00 sec)
I assume that other preferences works fine? Obviously your preference backend doesn't report any errors back when storing the certs, so you need to debug those to find out what happened.
Yep, all other prefs do work fine.
I'm using MySQL 5.5.31 (Debian Wheezy) and "MySQL/PDO" with persistent connections via UNIX Sockets as SQL backend in Horde.
$conf[prefs][maxsize] is unset.

Shouldn't the INSERT-statement where Horde tries to store the certificate into the database be part of the DEBUG output, too?

Theoretically, yes.

So, why is it missing?

What information do you need to track this issue down?

Regards,
Anna Christina Naß

You need to track this down on your own. The storing happens in Horde_Prefs_Storage_Sql::store().
--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project